【Cloud cloud eggie】
- Dehydrated parsley
- Separated egg yolks and whites.
- Turn on oven to 400⁰F. (205⁰C)
- Beat up the egg whites till firm peak achieved.
- Scoop out the egg whites from bowl, and stake up nicely on parchment paper. Ensure the centre part of egg whites has a shallow spot.
- Send it into oven for 4 minutes or till you starting seeing some light golden color showing.
- Take out the eggwhite. Then, sprinkle egg yolks, cheese and parsley on top of egg whites crazily.
Send it back into oven for another 4 minutes.
- 8. Eat! 😚